Partners & Funders
Tourbook was originally conceived for Promoters Arts Network, subsequently The Touring Network (Highlands & Islands)
Tourbook CIC is a social enterprise owned by think.in.form* and The Touring Network (Highlands & Islands)** and managed by think.in.form.
Thank you to everyone involved from think.in.form and The Touring Network for making the Tourbook project happen.
Tourbook CIC gratefully acknowledges support for the development of the Tourbook platform and company from the following:
- The original PAN Platform, which became Tourbook was funded by AmbITion Scotland in 2010, with funds from SAC/Creative Scotland.
- The prototyping of how Tourbook could be used for environmental impact reporting in 2015 was funded by Sustainable AmbITion, with funds from Creative Scotland.
- The work of The Touring Network Innovation Lab in 2015-16 was funded by Foundation Scotland (Enterprise Ready Fund) and Creative Scotland.
- Additional support in 2016-17 for the establishment of the new Tourbook CIC company was provided by Creative Scotland.
- In 2017, the internationalisation of the platform has been made possible by Theatre Forum (Ireland) and Theatre NI (Northern Ireland), funded by the Arts Council/AnChomhaírle Ealaíon.
- From 2016, all additional operations, design and development costs for Tourbook CIC have been underwritten by think.in.form.
- In 2020-21 Arts Council England are supporting a pilot project for Tourbook in England.
*think.in.form is a design and consultancy studio based in the Highlands & Islands with key expertise in the arts and cultural sector.
**The Touring Network (Highlands & Islands) is a membership, support and development organisation promoters, venues and performers across the Highlands & Islands of Scotland.